Six original offprints preserved in a red clamshell folding case: London: Various, Various.
Titles and descriptions are as follows:
1. "On the effect of exercise upon the bodily temperature." From The Alpine Journal, May, 1871. [London: Spottiswood & Co.] 8vo. 7 pp., plus 1 chart. Unbound. Presentation copy, with the author's kind regards.
2. Palissy, Bacon, and the revival of natural science. London: For the British Academy, April 1913. 4to. 15 pp. Original printed wrappers.
3. Diseases of the pericardium. [On acute pericarditis]. 4to. pp. 251-84. Unbound and stapled. Contains a 2-page bibliography.
4. (With) HOPKINS, F.G. & WOLFE, C.G.L. Gout: Etiology and clinical description; Purine metabolism and its relation to gout; Morbid anatomy, diagnosis, prognosis and treatment. Three parts in one. 4to. pp. 80-130. Unbound and stapled. Contains a 3-page bibliography.
5. Prospectus for Vignettes of angina pectoris. No. 2 in a series. (Allbutt condemns Victorian complacency). New Jersey: Warner-Chilcott, Sept., 1966.
6. CHANCE, Burton. "Short studies on the history of ophthalmology. Sir Clifford Allbutt, the apostle of medical ophthalmoscopy." From Archives of Ophthalmology, Vol. 17, No. IV, May, 1937. 40 pp. plus plates. Unbound.